Willin Wang

长岛冰泪的前端开发原创博客
长岛冰泪

To My Future All.致我未来的全部

2009年五月1日 上午 4:56

ring

From: “我自己的邮箱”<st5t@vip.qq.com>;
Date: Sat, Nov 22, 2008 11:35 AM
To: “发表到我的Qzone”<2539929@qzone.qq.com>;
Subject: To My Future All.致我未来的全部

Vol.1
I just seek you two requirements,
我只希望你答应我两个简单的要求,
To just accept the love given by me,
只让我一个人来疼爱你,
And show your love only to me.
只让我一个人来拥有你。
Please do not let another person disturb us.
请不要让别人来纷扰我们的爱。
Vol.2
With this hand,
用我的这只手,
I will Leave your sorrows.
带你走出忧伤困苦!
Your cup will never empty,
你的生活将不再空虚,
for I will be your wine.
因为我将是你生活之酒!
With this candle,
用我的这支烛,
I will light your way in darkness.
在黑暗中照亮你的生命!
With this ring, I ask You, to be mine.
给你我的戒指, 你愿做我的妻子么?
Vol.3
To have and to hold from this day forward,
从今往后,共同分担生活的愁苦,支撑起你的世界,
For better,for worse,
无论境遇或好或坏,
For richer,for poorer,
生活或富裕或贫穷,
In health and in sickness,
处于健康或疾病之中,
To love and to cherish,
爱护你,珍惜你,
Till death do we part.
至死不渝,至死不离。
Vol.4
I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky,
我发誓,当着天上的星星和月亮,
And I swear like the shadow that’s by your side.
我发誓,如同守候着你的背影。
I swear…
我发誓……
I see the questions in your eyes.
我看见你眼中闪烁的疑问,
I know what’s weighing on your mind.
我也听见你心中的忐忑。
You can be sure I know my heart,
你可以安心,我很清楚我的心意,
‘Coz I’ll stand beside you through the years.
因为在往后的岁月里我仍会守在你身边。
You’ll only cry those happy tears.
你只将为幸福而落泪,
And though I make mistakes,
即使我会偶尔犯错,
I’ll never break your heart.
我也永远不会让你伤心。
And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky,
我发誓,当着天上的星星和月亮,
I’ll be there.
我会一直都在。
And I swear like the shadow that’s by your side,
我发誓,如同守候着你的背影,
I’ll be there.
我会一直都在。
For better or worse, till death do us part.
无论丰腴困厄,至死不渝。
I’ll love you with every beat of my heart.
我对你的爱,在我每一次心跳里。
And I swear…
我发誓……
I’ll give you every thing I can.
我尽我的全力满足你,
I’ll build your dreams with these two hands.
用我的手撑起你的梦。
We’ll hang some memories on the walls,
将最美好的回忆挂在墙上,
And when just the two of us are there,
当你我独处的时候,
You won’t have to ask if I still care.
你不在对我的爱存疑。
‘Coz as the time turns the page, my love won’t age at all.
任时光荏苒,我对你的爱不移。
And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky,
我发誓,当着天上的星星和月亮,
I’ll be there.
我会一直都在。
I swear like the shadow that’s by your side.
我发誓,如同守候着你的背影。
For better or worse, till death do us part.
无论丰腴困厄,至死不渝。
I’ll love you with every beat of my heart.
我对你的爱,在我每一次心跳里。
And I swear… 我发誓……
I swear by the moon and stars in the sky,
我发誓,当着天上的星星和月亮,
I’ll be there.
我会一直都在。
I swear like the shadow that’s by your side,
我发誓,如同守候着你的背影。
I’ll be there.
我会一直都在。
I swear, I swear,oh… I…swear…
我发誓……
–长岛冰泪

RSS订阅也想要建立一个独立博客打造自我品牌吗?
RSS订阅如果你喜欢本文或对我的Willin OR Guy感兴趣,请订阅本博客如何订阅?


版权声明

作者:长岛冰泪,网址:http://www.willin.org/
原文标题:To My Future All.致我未来的全部
原文链接:http://www.willin.org/works/english/to-my-future-all/
(C) 长岛冰泪 版权所有,转载时必须以链接形式注明作者和原始出处及本声明。

相关日志

2 条评论 在 “To My Future All.致我未来的全部” 上

发表评论


添加图片 添加表情

评论RSS

文章归档

赞助商

BloggerAds